Is Brian Coleman a Tedious Cock?
- Brian Coleman thinks peaceful, friendly, good-natured
political protests scare off tourists.
- Brian Coleman, as head of the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority,
lied about when you should dial 999, to smear a political
opponent. The London Fire Brigade called him out on it.
- Since July 2006, Brian Coleman has
run up over £14,000 in
taxi fares, paid for by London tax payers — who already pay
£1,700 for his travelcard.
- What do ordinary members of his own party think about Brian Coleman?
Here’s how they reacted to his views
on one of their former leaders.
- Brian Coleman has received
more free gifts of dinner than any
other Greater London Assembly member. Instead of being grateful, he